Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Update

I cant make the little girl sketch into a poem.
I would love to but I cannot. With some heavy editing and beautiful illistrations it may make an addorable childrens book, but i dont want to write childrens books, I do poerty.
I believe from here I shall turn the young hip menstrual product sketch into a slam poem. It is almost ready. I should have that recorded and uploaded in about a week.
Also about the toothache from "the toothache became my mistress"
The tooth popped like a pimple, releasing pressure as it did.
I see the dentist again in a week. I've first to take a course of antibiotics, with confusing rules on when i must and must not eat.
I wonder if this is what old age is to be like, but i suspect then I shall have nurses to work all this stuff out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment