Monday, November 19, 2012


Another example of a free writing experiment
This one took the form of a question and answer and it's about my confusion about what I was going to preform for bad slam which is in two days now.

I ended up soon after this realizing that I really wanted to do a list.
I like lists. They're fun to write and even more fun to preform. 
I don't badslam to show all of what's in my mind. I've like doing that kind of thing on the internet but it's not appropriate in a pub full of people there for a good time. This is my chance to stand in front of strangers and heroes with the goal of entertaining.
And not running away in terror.
This is also a goal.
It's a good goal.



17 nov

Omg poetry slam is in a few days and I have no idea what I am gong to do yet.
You have some ideas
Alright I have some ideas but those ideas aren't very solid yet
What ideas are those
Well I wanted to do something as misheard by voice recognition
What is wrong with that
I don't know what to do yet
What do you mean
What words to miss hear.
None of the writing I have done this month is poetic enough, or tge right length, or it is too perosnal
They will like the I'm scared one
Some would like it, the rest will talk through it
No they will love it
No. I am too scared to do I'm scared
Doesn't that mean you have to do it
No it means I have to find another
What about the little girl with words in her belly
That was crap
But it is too be misheard so crapness doesn't matter
I could write that one out again
And what about the one about gender and sexuality
I never wrote that one down
Well you should
But the words in my head won't be as good. Once they are out of my head
Well write it down anyway
Where
Here
Oh god

You ask am I a lesbo or what
What
No
Not a lesbian, too fond of dick
Not straight, too into chicks
Not bisexual because fuck gender binary
What you call sex I call boring
Not asexual, too willing to lend a hand wherever its needed
But I guess you can say my gender and sexuality is
Not you
Not now
Not ever

Its crap
Why is it crap
Because I am crap
No. That's not it
It needs. Form
How do I get form
I don't know. Listen to a how to write poetry book
After YouTube

No
The lesbians won't have me because I keep dating boys
Not straight as I am too infatuated with girls
Not bisexual because fuck gender binary
Not even a slut as I am bored by what you call sex
I could be asexual if I wasn't so keen to lend a hand wherever its needed
Polly only when I am sure my boyfriend won't mind

No comments:

Post a Comment