Thursday, November 22, 2012


list of lists I haven’t made yet:

List of awesome names for cats
List of fancy pants
A list of rejected marketing ideas for tampons
List of reasons why it is awesome to be me
A list of reasons why it would be awesome to be a cat
List of reasons why disney couldn't be worse than lucas
List of inexplicably hot cartoon characters
List of awkward times to need to pee
List of weird shaped penis' I have seen
List of reasons i don't understand my friends attraction to bear grills
List of celebrities that probably smell weird
List of facebook status' nobody wants to see
List of facebook status' it's inappropriate to like (the ven diagram of those two things is a circle)
Things we are nostalgic for but really shouldn't be
List of sexy scientists
List of contests the master of conflict seems to have put thought into (a very short list)
List of badslammers who look like fancy hobos
And a list of SHUT UP KABO!

-------------------------------------------------

Do you like how it ends with an in joke nobody will get unless they attend badslam?
Yeah.
I'm just that elite

Video pending my laziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment