Friday, November 2, 2012

Girl with words inside her

This is the poem after some updating
There is still a lot to be done.
I removed a lot of useless words
And I tried to but things in a more active voice.
But like I said, still a lot of work to be done.
Now, to find out if this tablet will let me copy and paste all of this.


There was a little girl with many big words inside of her
she wanted to let them all out
when she tried all she got was a little mew noise
She could feel all her words deep inside her
the more they grew the more they hurt to keep inside
she made her little mew voice
The words started to come
First slowly and gently
With pink and yellow words
Words that smelt like cheezecake
Then  energetic words
that bubbled and throthed as they lept from her
Strong words forced change wherever they landed
Until her mews were rawrs like a lion 
Strong and they were heard by all 
the words got quieter and
The little girl made a sound like a great purring cat
she was happy

I'm really not happy about this as a poem so far,
I may end up rewriting the entire thing from the ground up.

No comments:

Post a Comment